Terms and Conditions
1. The Client may be asked to reimburse Photographer for any additional costs the Photographer may incur for travel, meals, parking, and other reasonable costs necessary to the performance of these services.
2. The deposit is not refundable if the Client cancels or changes the engagement. If the Photographer fails to appear at the place and time specified above, the deposit shall be refunded to the Client.
3. Wedding photographs shall be available to the client in Digital format. Client has unlimited but non-exclusive rights to use or reproduce the photographs and may print or use them in any suitable way.
4. The Client shall assist and cooperate with the Photographer in obtaining the desired photographs, including but not limited to specifying persons and/or scenes to be photographed; taking time to pose for photographs at the Photographer's direction; pre-shoot consultations, etc. The Photographer shall not be responsible for photographs not taken as a result of the Client's failure to provide reasonable assistance or cooperation.
5. The Photographer retains copyright in the photographs and hereby grants the Client unlimited but non-exclusive rights to use or reproduce the photographs for which the Client pays.
6. For valuable consideration received, I grant Amanda Hovey photographer and owner of Wild Crane Photographic Services and Designs, the absolute and irrevocable right and unrestricted permission concerning any photographs that he/she has taken or may take of me or in which I may be included with others, to use, reuse, publish, and republish the photographs in whole or in part, individually or in connection with other material, in any and all media now or hereafter known, including the internet, and for any purpose whatsoever, specifically including illustration, promotion, art, editorial, advertising, and trade, without restriction as to alteration; and to use my name in connection with any use if he/she so chooses.
7. I release and discharge the Photographer from any and all claims and demands that may arise out of or in connection with the use of the photographs, including without limitation any and all claims for libel or violation of any right of publicity or privacy. This authorization and release shall also inure to the benefit of the heirs, legal representatives, licensees, and assigns of Photographer, as well as the person(s) for whom he/she took the photographs. I am a legally competent adult and have the right to contract in my own name. I have read this document and fully understand its contents. This release shall be binding upon me and my heirs, legal representatives, and assigns.
This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas applicable to contracts made and to be performed within the State of Texas.