SHERWOOD COVERS UP TO 6 HRS OF PHOTOGRAPHY TIME & DOWNLOADABLE DIGITAL IMAGES
We offer additional services to fit your overall photographic needs.
Are you interested in purchasing or would you like more information about the following services/products?
LAYFLAT LEATHER HEIRLOOM ALBUMS
Rugged. Resilient. Rich.
Your book inherits all the unique and natural history of the hide it was cut from, leaving some of the natural imperfections intact so that each hand crafted piece is truly one of a kind. Over time, this rich leather will develop a beautiful patina, adding to its character.
Terms and Conditions
1. For valuable consideration received, I grant Amanda Hovey photographer and owner of Wild Crane Photographic Services and Designs, the absolute and irrevocable right and unrestricted permission concerning any photographs that he/she has taken or may take of me or in which I may be included with others, to use, reuse, publish, and republish the photographs in whole or in part, individually or in connection with other material, in any and all media now or hereafter known, including the internet, and for any purpose whatsoever, specifically including illustration, promotion, art, editorial, advertising, and trade, without restriction as to alteration; and to use my name in connection with any use if he/she so chooses.
2. I release and discharge the Photographer from any and all claims and demands that may arise out of or in connection with the use of the photographs, including without limitation any and all claims for libel or violation of any right of publicity or privacy. This authorization and release shall also inure to the benefit of the heirs, legal representatives, licensees, and assigns of Photographer, as well as the person(s) for whom he/she took the photographs. I am a legally competent adult and have the right to contract in my own name. I have read this document and fully understand its contents. This release shall be binding upon me and my heirs, legal representatives, and assigns.
3. Wedding photographs shall be available to the client in Digital format. Client has unlimited but non-exclusive rights to use or reproduce the photographs and may print or use them in any suitable way.
4. The Client shall assist and cooperate with the Photographer in obtaining the desired photographs, including but not limited to specifying persons and/or scenes to be photographed; taking time to pose for photographs at the Photographer's direction; pre-shoot consultations, etc. The Photographer shall not be responsible for photographs not taken as a result of the Client's failure to provide reasonable assistance or cooperation.
5. The Photographer retains copyright in the photographs and hereby grants the Client unlimited but non-exclusive rights to use or reproduce the photographs for which the Client pays.
This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas applicable to contracts made and to be performed within the State of Texas.